Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used breast tenders)
2 tablespoons butter
1/3 C chicken (or vegetable) broth
1 tbsp honey
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tsp Italian seasoning
Juice from 1 large lemon
Salt and pepper to taste
Optional: fresh rosemary and lemon slices for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and grease a baking sheet or large casserole dish.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook 2-3 minutes on each side just until browned. Transfer chicken to prepared baking sheet.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together broth, lemon juice, honey, garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper.
4. Pour sauce over chicken. Bake 20-30 minutes (20 for tenders or smaller chicken breasts, closer to 30 for larger) until chicken is cooked through. Every 5 minutes, spoon the sauce from the pan over the chicken.
5. Garnish with fresh rosemary and lemon slices if desired and serve.